Silver Akal Purakh Khanda Warrior Sikh Pendant
- Pure 92.5 Silver Hallmark Certified
- Net weight 7 - 8 gms Real silver
- Dimensions 4.5 x 3.5 cms
- BIS Hallmark Stamp For Certification Of Purity
- E Coating For Longer Glossy Finish
- Comes In a Customised Gift Pack
- Made In India Initiative
- Inspired by the religious Sikh monogram, it portrays the divine power of God, justice, equality, freedom. The symbol is also believed to act as a custodian of those who believes in its power and have faith.
This Khalsa Pendant represents the symbol of Ek Onkar Satnam meaning One With Everything mentioned in the Sikh Literature. The Khalsa Pendant indeed shows the divine symbol of purity and oneness. Guru Gobind Singh, the last Guru had initiated the ritual to baptise people into the Khalsa clan for which they had to take the oath of truth and acknowledge their belief in One God. All the main tenets of the religion are imbibed in this one symbol. Similar Pendant is worn by Salman Khan in the movie Antim where the actor symbolizes man of truth and dare. As the symbol , the pendant is made of pure silver 92.5% and is Hallmark Certified.